March 2020 meeting: postponed or cancelled till further notice.
The next meeting will take place at the “Institut de Management de l’Information (IMI)” 62 Boulevard de Sébastopol 75003 PARIS (direction can be found here), during the 18–20 March. The current program is as follows:
Wednesday 18: work session on on-going projects (e.g., collaborative paper) of the group
Thursday 19 (public talks): general talks about learning and reasoning. The current program is as follows:
- 9h30-10H30: Olivier Strauss “On using Choquet capacities to account for approximate knowledge in signal processing. ”
- 10h45-11h: Sébastien Destercke “Learning preference with belief functions: a short note”
- 11h15-12h15: Henri Prade “Version space revisited”
- 12h30-14h: Lunch
- 14h-15h: Joao Marque-Silva “Recent results on rigorous explanations of ML models”
- 15h30-16h30: Steven Schockaert “Capturing word order in averaging based sentence embeddings”
- 17h-18h: Zied Bouraoui “Inducing relational knowledge from BERT”
Each talk will be followed by a 30 minute discussion session.
Friday 20 (morning): discussion on next actions of the group.