November 2019 meeting
The meeting will take place in Toulouse, 18th and 19th of November.
In addition to regular presentations of participants, this meeting will pursue the activities of the Work Group, notably the writing of a synthetic paper.
Monday 18th November
- 9h15: Henri Prade — Working group ““Learning and Reasoning”: Where we are?
- 9h45: Gilles Richard — MLGAN: logic and deep learning
- 10h45-11h15: Discussion
- 11h15-11h30: Break
- 11h30-12h30: Khaled Belahcene — Supporting robust preference elicitation with arguments
- 12h30-13h: Discussion
- 13h-14h15: Lunch time
- 14h15-15h15: Zied Bouraoui — Rule Base Completion Using Graph Convolutional Networks
- 15h15 ‑15h45: Discussion
- 15h45-16h: Break
- 16h-17h: Joao Marques-Silva — Automated Reasoning for Interpretable & Explainable AI
- 17h-17h30: Discussion
Tuesday 19th November
- 9h15 ‑12h30: Collective work on the joint paper in progress — Kay R. Amel — From shallow to deep interactions between knowledge representation, reasoning and machine learning
- 14h — 16h30: Collective work on the joint paper (continued)
Any interested person in the process and/or the topic is welcomed to join us!